Black Hawk Metal Detector
The Black Hawk is an extremely efficient metal detector which enables the user to locate precious
metals like gold and silver with extreme ease as deep as a metal detector can go. It is especially
designed for treasure hunters and gold prospectors. Ground balancing this metal detector is done
very quickly with half of the process automated for you.
One of the advantages of this pulse induction metal detector is, that it can be used in nearly all
terrains and does not respond to typical iron mineralization or black sand. This high powered metal
detector can find single gold nuggets down to over 45 cm (18") deep and larger gold and silver
objects like a treasure chest to depths well in excess of 8 m (26')!
The Black Hawk metal detector offers individual settings for signal delay and interference to optimize
your results and adjust the detectors peak performance for your local soils. So the Black Hawk can be
used in very different terrains such as rocky soils, highly mineralized soils, desert, beach, clay,
mountainous areas, outback, bush land and scrub soils.
With a powerful 600 MHz processor, this unit is equipped for treasure hunters and prospectors to quickly
find metallic objects like
- Buried Treasures
- Battlefield artifacts
- Gold Nuggets
- Gold and Silver Jewelry (rings, coins, necklaces, bracelets, ...)
- Naturally occurring gold, silver and other precious ores
Special Features and Characteristics
The Black Hawk metal detector comes with the following features and advantages:
- lightning fast 600 MHz processor
- with advanced combined technology of Pulse Induction mono coil and SCMI sensor we have increased depth and metal discrimination
- advanced programming have made this unit very easy to operate
- search at night with a built in LED lamp and adjustable backlit display
- discrimination of ferrous / nonferrous metals
- wireless stereo headphones for silent metal detection
- various settings to optimize the detector performance to your local soil (Threshold, Delay, Interference, Sensitivity)
- external powerful battery pack (Power Pack) for operating times up to 6 hours
- find very small targets like nuggets, coins or jewelry with the optional 16 cm search coil
- the optional 150 x 150 cm deep search coil allows for detection up to 8 m of buried metal objects and treasures
- optional 12 V car charger to charge while on the go
The new Black Hawk metal detector is not only capable of detecting coins, rings and jewelry but is also well
suited for the detection of gold nuggets, placer and alluvial gold. The 16 cm (6") search coil has been
optimized to locate the smallest of items in the toughest of terrains.
The Basic Kit of the Black Hawk metal detector includes the standard 36 cm search coil.
There are two more search coils available as option: the 150 x 150 cm (60 x 60") deep
search coil as well as the 16 cm (6") search coil.
The optional 150 x 150 cm (60 x 60") deep search coil for larger objects in great depth.
The optional 16 cm (6") search coil for smaller objects like gold nuggets.
The following technical indications are medial values. During operation small variations are quite possible.
||-5 °C - +40 °C
||-20 °C - +60 °C
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||80 x 160 x 210 mm
|| 12 VDC ±5%, 6 W maximal
||OMAP 3530, 600 MHz, Power VR
||110 mm Diagonal, 400 MCD, 480 x 272 Pixel TFT, Color
||about 6 hours
||SVT (Single Voltage)
||Mono Coil, 110 Hz ±15% High Voltage Pulse Induction
||Motion / Non-Motion
||Manual / User
||Ferrous / Non-Ferrous