Geophysical Instruments and Investigations
Using the very latest Ground Penetrating Instruments, Geofizz LTD are able to see live into the ground up to 10metres in depth to quickly locate buried objects and hidden anomalies such as, wells, graves, disturbed ground, caves, archaeology, utility lines, pipes even aircraft wreckage. We can find both ferrous and non ferrous metals, minerals, voids and water.
Over the past year Geofizz have been working on various projects including
- Working in the far East searching for WW2 Fighter Planes in Crates buried at the end of WW2
- Archaeology at Mellor Iron age Hillfort near Stockport - Lenham Kent
- Investigating a former Chapel and associated Iron Age/Romano British Site
- Newly Discovered Roman Villa in Suffolk
- Saxon Burial Grounds Suffolk
- Deserted former Priory site Norfolk - to name but a few.
Geofizz have been involved in various TV work including
- "The Search for the lost Fighter Plane"
- "The Worlds Strangest UFO Stories" and
- Search for a lost Van Gogh painting, buried with family jewels under the House of Dr Cavenaile, Vincent Van Goghs Doctor in Antwerp.
Current Projects include
- Surveying/recovering - Buried B17 Bombers and Surplus equipment in a Gravel Pit (UK)
- Spitfire Engines Dumped still in crates, buried on former RAF land
- Harley Davidson Motorbikes in Crates in a former Gravel pit (UK)
- Disposal trenches including WW2 Vehicles, Jeeps and Airplane Spare Parts (UK)
- A pond full of USAAF Equipment disposed of by departing US Air force engineers (UK)
- Gravel pit in a wooded area UK full of WW2 Artefacts Former USAAF Base
- WW2 Fighter Plane lost in swamp
- WW1 Trenches and Underground Areas (France).